Saturday, September 6, 2014

Things To Be Happy About



Praise to God comes naturally when you count your blessings.  Here are some of mine.  The last two summers have been just like California weather in our area.  (I would love to live in California but I couldn’t afford to live there.) I have enjoyed the beauties of the season –shining sun, warm rain, soft breezes, fluffy white clouds, colorful flowers, red and gold sunsets, picnics, watermelon, artichokes, hummingbirds, wearing shorts.  To me it is just a glimpse of what heaven will be like. 

Other good things-- memories of past good times, my wonderful grandchildren, my caring children and their spouses, my “Sir Walter Raleigh” husband, prayer partners at Moms in Prayer group and each Tuesday at church, checking books out of the library on my Kindle without going to the library, friends at water aerobics, clean and dry clothes, hearing from friends, relatives, and classmates by e-mail, phone call, or text, listening to my favorite music on Pandora, movies with happy endings, funny You Tubes, reading through the Bible and having a verse jump out at me, Christians being released from prison in the Middle East, Christian blogs, podcasts, anything chocolate.


You get the idea.  What are some of your blessings?

No comments:

Post a Comment