- My mom prayed for a friend for my sister. When God sent a boyfriend my mom said, “I didn’t mean him!”
- I asked God for a new winter coat and He got me a job!
- I’ve been praying that the men of our church would have a zeal for the house of the Lord. Suddenly Chris and another man in our church started to rebuild the sound system. They have killed themselves off working 12 to 14 hours days. I told the Lord I didn’t mean that—I thought that the men should lead small groups for Bible study
- I prayed that God would give us wisdom for what to do about the batteries in our Prius. Suddenly, on a snowy day on my way home from Bible study, I had an accident and totaled the car. OOPS!
- I prayed that God would make me into a prayer warrior. It was through Moms in Prayer that I learned to pray of one accord. I ended up leading a group!
- I prayed that the Lord would make our church fruitful for children’s ministry. Chris ordered new banners for AWANA and we ended up with 25 new kids on Wednesday night. I meant for God to send children on Sunday for Sunday school!
- I prayed that God would prosper our pastor and his wife and they ended up going into a bbq business.
- My most recent prayer was for God to raise up a Moms in Prayer group for my two granddaughter's elementary school. Now we are moving to their area so I guess God is telling me to start a group myself!
I asked God for strength, that I might achieve,