Friday, November 30, 2018

HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT

Jean Pierre Gatera and his family

Some people are gifted with extreme energy.  Here is a story about a man who God has blessed with intelligence, organizational ability, and tremendous energy.  But most importantly, at a point in his life after many trials, he dedicated his life to Jesus.  Click here to read his story.

II Corinthians 12:But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Isaiah 40:31 but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

No comments:

Post a Comment