Monday, August 21, 2017

ECLIPSE PICTURES August 21, 2017 10:21 am







Chris and I were able to get some good eclipse images of the partial eclipse we had in our area.   I took the pictures on my I Phone while Chris focused the binoculars on a piece of white cardboard. Here is one raw picture,  one of Chris, and one where Chris enlarged one image in photoshop. 

Chris thinks the blue edge is probably the internal reflections from the binocular optics. And, contrary to popular opinion, it doesn't hurt a binocular to do this, but it can damage a camera sensor.


Psalm 8: 3 When I consider your heavens,
    the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
    which you have set in place,
what is mankind that you are mindful of them,
    human beings that you care for them?[a]

Psalm 148: 3 Praise him, sun and moon;
    praise him, all you shining stars.





No comments:

Post a Comment