Wednesday, November 23, 2022

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

 


"Can she bake a cherry pie Billy boy Billy boy, can she bake a cherry pie charming Billy?"  Pie is one of my favorite foods at Thanksgiving.  My mom could make a wonderful pie with a perfect crust. So could my mother-in-law.  My daughter in law and her mother make wonderful pies also.  And now my granddaughter is another great pie baker of the family.  So even though many have tried to teach me to make a pie crust I have never succeeded.  My roommate in college, Doni, tried to teach me to make bread.  I never accomplished that fete either.  Now my husband makes the pie crusts and the bread!  So I'm thankful that I will have pie this Thanksgiving.  My many other blessings are infinite.  What are you thankful for this year?

Psalm 118:1 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment