Sunday, June 11, 2023

OKLAHOMA UNIVERSITY WOMEN'S SOFTBALL-- CULTURE OF JOY

 


Andrew, semi-pro baseball player and grandson, stated that, "Patty Gasso, OU women's softball coach, was old school until about 2 years ago. Then the women's softball team at OU began celebrating everything." 

The team has much to celebrate.  Oklahoma ends the 2023 season with a stunning 61-1 record – the Sooners' only loss this season was to Baylor, 4-3 on Feb. 19 – and further cements Patty Gasso as one of the greatest coaches in softball history. Gasso's seventh championship as head coach moved her into a tie for second all time with UCLA Hall of Fame coach Sharon Backus and one behind the all-time record held by Arizona Hall of Fame coach Mike Candrea.

The team members not only appreciate their coach but they give all the glory to Jesus. The above You Tube is an interview of three of the gals.

Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment