Saturday, April 29, 2023

GOD'S LOVE

 

Photo by Chris.  Tierra del Mar, Oregon 2003.  Shutterstock rejected this one for sale but I Stock accepted it.

For some reason I knew God loved me no matter what.  The majority of people do not believe this. Maybe I believed this because my mom taught me that I was perfect.  She treated each one of us like we were only children.  Maybe it was because she had to be perfect so her children had to be perfect.  After attending church camp when I was 15 I realized that I was not perfect.   Here is a CRU article I think all young people should read about God’s love.  Click on the link to open.  Do you believe that God loves you?


I Corinthians 13:4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment