Thursday, February 18, 2021

PERSEVERANCE COMES IN FOR A LANDING

 


Mars has been the subject of many conversations with my three brothers.  It all began with my oldest brother, Jay, I think.  He had the vision of running a radio station on Mars.  I think the next brother, Davy, may have wanted to do something there using his degree in biology.  The youngest brother, Wayne, I suppose would use his degree in agriculture.  I believe Jay and Wayne have attended Mars Conferences. In case you didn't pick up on it my brothers are colonists.  They would like to colonize Mars!

Well, now America has a robot named Perseverance on Mars.  Here is the story from World Magazine.  

Hebrews 1:10 “You, Lord, laid the foundation of the earth in the beginning, and the heavens are the work of your hands;

Musings from Jay L. :





No comments:

Post a Comment