Wednesday, March 18, 2020

HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY

8th Century Irish Hymn


Yesterday was St. Patrick's day.  I used to wear green on St. Patrick's Day as I didn't want anyone to pinch me.  This year I completely forgot because we are having a staycation.  In other words we are not going anywhere.  We are staying home. So far nobody that we know has the coronavirus but we are not taking any chances of catching it.

My college classmate, Marcene, sent me the above you tube.  It occurred to me that maybe you have never heard of some of these great preachers.  If you don't have anything to read right now I would recommend reading biographies about them.  I prefer to read the children's versions that I check out of the library on Kindle.  

There is only one date I can add and that is 2018.  Billy Graham passed away two years ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment