Saturday, October 22, 2022

OCTOBER DREAM

 



My sister, Evy, would have turned 75 on October 17.  I still miss her.  But her daughter, Jennifer, turned out beautifully.  Evy would be so proud of her.  When I saw the picture about loving not camping I thought of Evy, Grandma Isabel, and me.  We enjoyed the "good life." Grandma and I have lived through some house flipping projects much to our chagrin.  I even think Grandma lived in a house for a while with only 3 walls and the 4th wall was a tent or something like that.  

Evy, and I, as far as I know, took after Grandma in some ways.  Not liking to camp may have been one of them.  My dad loved camping and I think my mom did too.  R Ranch in Hornbrook was camping only.  Evy and I only visited Hornbrook for the sake of the kids because they liked it.  

While remembering Evy this month I thought once again of this dream that Wayne had back in 1997 around the time of her birthday.   Here is his October dream:



2 comments: