Friday, July 15, 2022

KNOW GOD DEEPLY

 

Bible Study Fellowship discussion group luncheon


Many years ago a certain 2 year old drove me to my knees.   Before God I confessed that I could not raise this child.  It was beyond my ability.  I asked God to help me.  He sent help in the form of  Bible Study Fellowship or BSFand a Moms of preschoolers class or MOPSAfter learning about Precept Bible study I began studying with this group.  It is a completely different way of studying. 

Recently I received a postcard from Precept.  It suggested an In and Out series for the summer.  It is the perfect choice for people with busy schedules. Here is the link.  

If you have never read the Bible this is a good way to start.  It has changed my life from one of despair to one of hope.


II Timothy 3: 16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment