Saturday, May 28, 2022

OVERCOME EVIL WITH GOOD

 



Because of the shootings in the United States at grocery stores, schools, and churches just in May 2022, my thoughts are clanking together in my brain.  My soul is tormented by the lawless deeds I see and hear.  I grieve for the people. I'm praying! But now what can we do? On the one hand evil is abounding more and more but on the other hand caring people are working as hard as they can to do good. My one thought is that the U.S. should protect schools just as they do in Israel.  My second thought is to then send out ambassadors from https://rachelschallenge.org/  to all the schools and communities.  Above is a video of Rachel's brother describing how as a result of losing his sister, friends, and classmates in Columbine 15 years ago, he speaks at schools about what kids can do to prevent things like this.  May we all use the power of the Holy Spirit to bring peace and to pray for Jesus to come quickly!

Revelation 22:11 Let the evildoer still do evil, and the filthy still be filthy, and the righteous still do right, and the holy still be holy.”
12 “Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay each one for what he has done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment