Monday, April 15, 2019

HAPPY EASTER!

One of my favorite songs at Easter time is "The Easter Song."  Click on the link above to listen to this arrangement by the California Baptist U. Choir on You Tube.


Easter is a season of hope, renewal, Easter egg hunts, new clothes for church, family, and in the Christian religion-- Jesus -- He is risen!  Today I ran across a few old pictures taken on various Easter Days.  


This first one is of my cousin taken probably in the 40's.  He was an expert Easter egg hunter.



My brother always wanted to get married and have a bunch of kids.  He achieved the married part but not the kids.  Here he was on Easter with Samantha born in March 2005.  I have never seen him look happier.


A beautiful spring day for this hunt for my darling granddaughters.

She was so proud and obliging to pose for Pops!


Just collecting more and more.  The dresses were beautiful.


Granddaughter #2 made this for us

I'm so thankful that Jesus has made a way for the world to believe in Him and have eternal life.

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world,[a] that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."






No comments:

Post a Comment