Saturday, January 5, 2019

DREAMING A GOOD DREAM


My dream is that all the people will call on God in prayer for all those in authority in government, in the military and police, in the media, in business, in education, in the churches, and in families.  Each day I lift up these centers of influence.  But it was after the beheading of the journalist James Foley by ISIS that I realized that not only were our police and military in danger, but also our journalists, not to mention our teachers, churches, families, and legislators.  We need to pray for all of these more than ever.

Today I read this blog that points out what influence our media can have to spread the gospel.  

Above is a news story about my brother as a radio journalist.  Below are pictures Chris took as a photojournalist.  God can use any means to spread His word. 














No comments:

Post a Comment