Friday, November 22, 2013

We Are Dust

The tiny country of Israel is hardly visible and surrounded by giant nations.  Reminds me of David and Goliath.

Here are two blogs on the threats against Israel: http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-unpleasantly-surprised-by-us-silence-on-khameneis-vicious-speech/#.Uo45iqKex6o.email

http://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/2013/11/21/a-profound-sense-of-dismay-is-spreading-among-the-israeli-people-that-they-are-watching-the-sunset-of-the-golden-years-of-the-u-s-israeli-alliance/

After reading these, I remembered what God said in this verse, Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed." 

I sent out one article to some of my friends and asked if the United States was turning against Israel.  I got one answer from my friend Friedel.  Here's what she said:


"If we are – we are dust.  Come to think about it, we will be dust (until we get assembled againJ). However, this is not a statement of defeat but of victory for those who are in Christ Jesus AND for the Jews, for they ARE God’s chosen people.  It’s all so simple: God’s Word: the Roadmap; Jesus Christ: The Way; The Holy spirit: The Empowerer.  
Let us pray for them."

No comments:

Post a Comment