Wednesday, July 31, 2013

For the Glory of God

I have/had, (one is already home with the Lord,) three brothers who have all wanted to go to Mars.  (My husband says at least one or two of them IS from Mars.) I've never had a desire to go to Mars, so when my sister died, and left me here with three brothers who wanted to go to Mars, I was upset.  I have adjusted over the years and now I think maybe it is OK to be here with them.  

Proverbs 25:2 says, "It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; to search out a matter is the glory of kings."

In other words someone who searches out God's truth will get glory.  Well, God concealed many secrets in the universe so it is good for man to search them out.  Here is a You Tube of an interview of Chris Lewicki who is doing that:








No comments:

Post a Comment