Tuesday, June 8, 2021

ANGELS OR UFOS?

 



I've never seen a UFO but apparently many pilots have.  The radar that tracks these anomalies reveals high speed movements which challenge the laws of physics.  I have heard several theories such as -- China or Russia have aviation technology that we are not aware of, beings from other galaxies are observing us, or they are something that the United States has kept secret.

As I watch the news and contemplate these strange sightings in the sky -- I have my own theory.  Could they be good angels fighting bad angels?

As a child, I enjoyed the Sunday School song called "Angels Watching Over Me."  I found a You Tube of Sara Groves singing the melody.  Click on the You Tube above.  And then because of the 1980's books by Frank Peretti I can imagine great warfare going on in the spiritual realm.  If you have ever read any of Frank Peretti's books you know what I mean.  I added "When at night I go to sleep" sung by Charlotte Church.  It depicts 14 angels watch do keep.

I'm looking forward to the greatest UFO ever.  The Bible tells us that the New Jerusalem will descend from Heaven---  Revelation 21: And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 

10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great, high mountain, and showed me the holy city Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God, 11 having the glory of God, its radiance like a most rare jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal. 12 It had a great, high wall, with twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and on the gates the names of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel were inscribed— 13 on the east three gates, on the north three gates, on the south three gates, and on the west three gates. 14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

Now that is what I look for!

The New Jerusalem by Carly Simon:




No comments:

Post a Comment