Saturday, May 26, 2012

Men in Black III and the Paranormal

Men in Black III was an enjoyable movie for me.  Once again good overcame evil.  I have had some thoughts about paranormal events.  Have you thought about these?




1. Bigfoot could exist. I believe there could be dinosaurs roaming the Earth in uninhabited places too. But what difference does it make? 



2. I don’t believe there are UFOs or aliens from other planets. My reasoning is this—God chose the earth because it was one of the smaller planets. He chose Israel because it was small, so that when Jesus came to earth this was the only world He came to.  Earth and believers are small and insignificant, so He has shown His glory! 


3. UFOs could be angels or evil spirits. 



4. Ghosts are probably demonic forces. Jesus was the only human who came back to earth. 



5. I would say that alien abductions are also demonic forces. Have you ever known a Christian who has been abducted?


Below is the trailer from the Men in Black II movie:




No comments:

Post a Comment